9/11/13

Learn to edit with the book by Don McNair

Editor-Proof Your Writing: 21 Steps to the Clear Prose Publishers and Agents CraveEditor-Proof Your Writing: 21 Steps to the Clear Prose Publishers and Agents Crave by Don McNair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm a newbie writer trying to learn the craft. Editing is my weak point, so I purchased this book to learn wisdom from an established editor. It was exactly what I needed and expected.

There is a vast amount of information available on the internet about editing. If you follow writers' blogs you can gather everything you need about editing your manuscript. The problem is it takes a lot of time and a lot of reading. This book is a real time saver, because you can have what you need without wasting time searching and waiting for someone to drop the piece of information you just need.

The book is straightforward and full of advices what to do to tighten your prose and to weed out the words making your writing amateurish.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment